Monday, December 19, 2022

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

Time for another Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. This week is for all those last minute card makers (whether you are just starting to make them or you just need a few more).



I went with a super simple and ridiculously easy, yet still well put-together beautiful card. How? Well, it was easy, I used the Memories and More card pack to create my card. The only thing I need was my base and a white layer outside of the pack.


The card packs are wonderful for anyone that is short on time or everyone that says, "I'm not creative." They seriously do all the work for you. I used one of the 4"x6" cards cut down to 3 3/4" by 5" and then cut one of the window sheets printed with a greeting the same size to layer directly over the card with the trees. I also used one of the scalloped strips from the self-adhesive die cuts to add a little something extra. 

This whole card took about five minutes to make. How is that for quick and easy?





No comments:

Post a Comment