Sunday, January 1, 2023

Celebrate: Black, Gold and White

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy New Year! I pray your 2023 will be full of happiness, health, and wealth. I must say this is a great way to start the new year: a blog post on the very first day of the year. My goal is to post on a more regular basis this year. I want to provide you with more inspiration to create your own paper crafts. 

This first post is with the Sisters in Stamping and we are ready to celebrate with you. Today's theme is celebration with a black, gold, and white theme. I made a congratulations card that can be used for numerous different occasions. 


The Brewed for You stamp set was perfect for a celebratory glass of wine to say congratulations. I love the tile look on the foiled gold paper. (Disclaimer: somehow I left a retired embossing folder in with the current and I used it without realizing it until I was doing this post. However, there is the quatrefoil folder in the annual catalog that would help give the same look)


The Designer tags dies were used for both tags on this card. I had to extend the small tag for the congratulations because it wasn't long enough. When die-cutting just don't place the clear plate on the part of the die that you do not want to cut. That is how I was able to make it longer. I cut the first part leaving off the flower part of the die and then I repositioned the die and didn't cover the top part to extend it. 

Don't forget the best time of year is starting on Thursday: Sale-a-bration. There will only be one Sale-a-bration this year and it will end February 28, 2023, so book your party today and don't delay getting your order in because all Sale-a-brations items are limited quantities that may run out.

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment