Monday, September 12, 2022

Crafty Collaborations Thank You Blog Hop

Hello Stamping friends,

Hope your week is off to a great start. Today I am joining a thank you blog hop with Crafty Collaborations. We should always send thank you cards to show our appreciation.  I know it's not always an easy task to accomplish, but a handmade card is always appreciate.


I love the apple harvest set in the mini catalog. It's perfect for the fall and with me being a teacher it's even better.  Teachers always need thank you cards so this just went together perfectly.


I love the gingham/plaid paper pack and have used it for so many different projects so far. It's a staple to have in your stash, you should order it if you don't have it already. You will love it and use it so much in your crafting.

I love the sharp contrast of the black and red. It really draws your eye to the card.  The apple was colored using Stampin' Blends. Another fun little part of the card is the greeting on an angle that overlaps some of the other elements.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep hopping.









4 comments: