Thursday, September 8, 2022

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Autumn

Hello Stamping Friends,

Glad you could join me today for another great blog hop with Crafty Collaborations. Today is the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop with an Autumn theme. I love the fall, except for the fact that winter comes right after (and it always seems to come too fast and stay too long).



My project today is a little unconventional in the fact that it isn't the usual card. I made a 3D project. Well, I didn't make it, but I took the wood cutout and finished it with some great designer series paper, Rustic Harvest.


I absolutely love how my turkey turned out. I ordered the wooden turkey from Foundations Decor. They have so many great projects ready to be finished. I selected several different patterns of the designer paper to cover my turkey. The different patterns give it a lot of dimensions. 


I adhered the designer paper to the wood pieces using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I also added a little sparkle by adding a gem to the heart. Isn't he the sweetest turkey you have seen?

Thanks for stopping by. Continue hopping by clicking the links below. See you soon.










8 comments: