Tuesday, July 19, 2022

It's Birthday Time



Hello Stamping Friends,

Sisters in Stamping says it's time for some birthday fun by making birthday cards. I mean seriously, we all need birthday cards since every person we know has a birthday every year. 


If you know me, you know I love elephants. And this elephant set is so adorable that I just couldn't resist it when I saw it in the catalog. I just needed to have it right away. They are the sweetest little elephants.


I used the 2022-2024 in-colors on this card. The designer paper has several different patterns in each color so it's easy to get a unique look just using one pack of paper. Also, stamping the elephant on colored cardstock saves you some time of coloring in and it a different look when you want to switch things up. I used the Stampin' Blends to do a little shading on the elephant once it was die cut. (I know, it's not easy to see in the picture, but trust me; it's there.)

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more birthday ideas. Also, Sale-a-bration is currently underway, so get those orders in to earn a FREEBIE (any order over $50 qualifies)

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment