Thursday, July 14, 2022

Stampers Dozen Summertime Quick & Easy

Hello stamping friends,

Hope you are having a wonderful day. Today is the day that we hop with the Stampers Dozen group. It's summertime and we all need some quick and easy projects to fit everything in that we want to accomplish in the few short summer months. Are you with me on this?


As soon as I saw the sweet elephants in the annual catalog, I just knew they would be making their way into my stamp room to be loved. Afterall, my logo is an elephant. I just love them ever since I was young. Well, maybe not too young. I do remember the one elephant at our local zoo once sprayed water all over me and I cried.  She actually was rehomed to the National Zoo in Washington D.C. because our zoo was closing and honestly, it was way too small for her to be happy. Her name was Toni. I remember her fondly now, but at the time, NOT SO MUCH! haha


This card is rather quick and easy to put together. Two stamps and some layers. After I stamped the elephant, I used a blender pen to pull some of the color from the outline to gently give the elephant some color.

Perhaps the most difficult thing to do on this card was tying that cute little bow on the elephant's trunk. As if you couldn't tell, I love tying ribbons on their trunks. Just look at my logo.

Don't forget we are currently in the middle of Sale-a-bration and you can earn FREE PRODUCT for purchasing, hosting, or joining the family. Ask me questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Also, to keep hopping click the links below. You won't want to miss any.










No comments:

Post a Comment