Friday, July 22, 2022

Fun in the Sun Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's been a bit since I joined in the fun on a Crafty Collaborations blog hop, but I'm back for this great hop. A Fun in the Sun hop sounds fantastic right about now. What kind of fun do you have in the sun? Are you a winter sun or a summer sun person? There's activities for every season in the sun.



There are so many things that say fun in the sun for me, but I think the one thing that loves the sun most is flowers. They open and lean their petals towards the sun. Without the sun, we wouldn't have very many pretty, colorful flowers to enjoy, so I decided on a card that is bursting with flowers for today.


I used the Hues of Happiness designer series paper for most of my card. Those bright and colorful flowers are cut from designer paper and they make a beautiful card. All I stamped were the green outline of leaves along the left side and the bottom to fill in and the greeting. The rest was cut (many using the coordinating dies to cut them out) from the designer paper. Isn't it a beautiful card?

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is going on right now and you can select some FREEBIES for every $50 order you place  now through the end of August. Just click on my name below to start your order or you can always contact me personally and I can help answer any questions.

Have a great day. Remember to keep hopping. See you soon.





3 comments: