Monday, July 25, 2022

Blending Together


Hello Stamping Friends, 


Have you tried the blending brushes yet? I mean, they are so soft you just want to rub them on your face, but I mean have you used ink and paper with them?




I used the paper you can get for FREE with a $50 order now (since it is Sale-a-bration) and made it a little more interesting. It is white with gold foil designs. So I used the blending brush to add a few colors to change it up a little. The foil acts as a resist so your gold design isn't ruined at all. Isn't that awesome. Imagine the possibilities.....


The wish you were here greeting made me think of my dog every time we leave the house. She sits on the back of the couch or chair looking out waiting for us to come home. So, I imagine her thoughts mimic the greeting.

I used So Saffron, Parakeet Party, and Tahitian Tide as my color scheme.

Be sure to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more blending brush ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment