Monday, March 14, 2022

March Stampers Dozen Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a great day. Today is the day for the monthly blog hop with the awesome group, the Stampers Dozen. Be sure to scroll to the bottom to keep hopping.

I saw a similar card awhile back and wanted to make my own. The colors and flower were different, but I wanted to use this great sunflower die on my creation. So I chose the different yellow tones that Stampin' Up! offers. And of course, Early Espresso for the outline of the flower.


In order to make the lines, I cut 5 different strips of cardstock that are 4 1/4" x 1/2". I attached those piece to a 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" piece of basic white cardstock because I needed those tiny little edges on each side of the card to stay together. It would have been way too tedious to try to attach adhesive and adhere to the base lining them up exactly where I wanted them.

Then I continued with the rest of the layering. I used the Multipurpose adhesive to attach the frame and the flower outline since they are so delicate.

Remember to keep hopping. Thanks for stopping by. 

Order your supplies by clicking on the products below.








Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Rachel! So clever to use on of the bundles on sale this month! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and card. A fun way to add color to your image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleverly done card. I had to look at it closely to see how you constructed it and then had to read too! It is also a reminder to pray for those in Ukraine whose national flower is the sunflower! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sunflowers! I will be sad to see them go. Perfect timing on this card too. Thought of Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete