Friday, March 18, 2022

Case-a-Friend Blog Hop - Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today's post is a fun blog hop where we get to CASE A FRIEND. Case means to copy and steal everything or copy and share everything if you want it to sound a little nicer than stealing. I often copy projects when I am tight on time or lacking some creative juices. Do you look for ideas from others? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Use the inspiration around you when you find yourself in a creative block or you just love what one of your friends created.


For my card, I copied my friend Patty. She is a demonstrator friend from Connecticut. She has retreats a few times a year and I travel up to Connecticut to be with her and the rest of her stamping friends.  This is one of the projects all attendees of a retreat made. 


Nothings Better than Chocolate is a perfect set for me. I LOVE CHOCOLATE.  I added a few extra little details from Patty's original card to make it a little bit of my own. I added a little strip of the "designer paper" we stamped for other projects to give it a little color (and I mean just a little).


The fun part is when you open the card it has a little interactive fold. So much fun to create and even better for the person receiving the card. It's an extra little surprise. This is a very easy way to make your card interactive without a ton of extra work.


Just another angle so you can see what it looks like so you can make your own. Order your materials to make this card on my website today. Don't delay.

Keep hopping by clicking the links below. Thanks for the inspiration for a great project Patty.












7 comments: