Sunday, March 13, 2022

Bundling with the Sisters in Stamping

Hello Stamping Friends,

So happy to be here with you again this week with the Sisters in Stamping. It's great to create with these ladies each week and share with you. This week we are sharing some of our favorite bundles from the January-June 2022 catalog. Go check out the catalog now to see each bundle offered. There are quite a few and I'm pretty sure you will want to add them to your wishlist (or just order them today, why wait?)


I have a hard time picking just one of my favorites because there are several that I absolutely love. But alas, I needed to choose one so I went with the Flowering Rain Boots bundle since I haven't shared anything using it with you just yet.


Leaving this card without a greeting on the front opens it up to be used for any occasion. (See below, I stamped a greeting on the inside that does make it a bit more specific) This was a somewhat simple card to make, but the layers really make the card come together perfectly. You know me, I love layers!


The boots with the flowers are the perfect size to fill a card without having to add a lot of other "stuff" to make it look good. 


I love this saying that is in the set because I love the little play on words when you use the rain boots (that you wear in rain) and the flowers (that need sunshine) for your focal point. This saying and card is sure to make someone you love smile and know that someone cares about the and is there for them at any time. Who would you send this card to?

Don't forget to visit the sisters in stamping blog for more bundle ideas.









No comments:

Post a Comment