Thursday, October 14, 2021

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Chalkboard Challenge

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited for tonight's blog hop with the Stampers Dozen group.  We are sharing projects with you that highlight the chalkboard technique. It is such a fun technique that any one can do and it takes you back to the good 'ole days of school.


Before I share my card, here's a quick video to see exactly how to do this technique. The neat thing is that is doesn't involve touching gritty chalk. (Can you guess how I feel about the feel of chalk? HAHA)


Below is the card I made. I used a snow scene for my inspiration because I thought of the good 'ole days in high school when the art students would decorate the chalkboards for the holiday/winter season. There were always snowmen, trees, and, of course, snowflakes. 

This would be a nice Christmas card you can make that doesn't use a ton of materials nor does it have a crazy amount of steps, especially if you are making a large amount of cards to send out.  And honestly, who doesn't love seeing snowmen? I know I do. (if it's not in my yard for an extended amount of time, anyway)




Don't forget to keep hopping to see more great chalkboard technique ideas. You won't be disappointed.

Stamper's Dozen October 2021 Blog Hop

  1. Kelly Acheson - A Stamp Above
  2. Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
  3. Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
  4. Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
  5. Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
  6. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  7. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  8. Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
  9. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping!
  10. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped

1 comment: