Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sisters in Stamping Trick or Treat

Hello Stamping Friends,
Back with the Sisters in Stamping and this week we are sharing with you some great Halloween/Trick or Treat treats with you. Whether you need to make a few or a lot, now is definitely the time to get started with your crafting of Halloween projects. Just under two weeks before the big day.


Nothing says you are special to me like a nice box of chocolates. Wouldn't you agree? I used one of the great boxes that Stampin' Up! carries and covered it with the cute Halloween paper. I used one sheet but used one side for the bottom layer and the other side for the top layer.

For the front, I punched a cat from basic black cardstock and added a gingham bow to his neck. I also added some blue gems (I know, I've been using them a lot) for eyes and finished it off with a Halloween greeting stamped in white craft ink. I stamped the happy off and slanted on purpose. I didn't want everything straight. It's a Halloween treat, after all.


My treat contains chocolate. Why? Because it makes everything perfect, if you ask me.  I used snack size milk chocolate bars and wrapped them with the cute Halloween paper in the mini catalog. I finished each bar off with some black/white gingham ribbon.


This is not difficult to make at all, so you can make multiples of them rather easily.  Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more treat ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment