Monday, July 19, 2021

Sympathy Cards with Sisters in Stamping

Hello Stamping Friends,

Time for another great challenge with Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing Sympathy cards. Cards we all need from time to time, but most of us don't enjoy making them because of the reason we need them. Am I right?


This is a super simple card and crazy, quick and easy to make. I used the birch background stamp on very vanilla cardstock. The stamp was inked with Sahara sand ink. Then that is layered on a piece of Sahara sand cardstock. Finally, it added to a base card of thick very vanilla cardstock. 


I used a Thinking of you greeting, but you can easily change that out to a Sympathy greeting. I just thought it was still a good greeting to let someone know you are thinking of them during their difficult time.

I punched out the greeting and then layered that on another piece of punched Sahara sand cardstock. Oh, and don't forget, it is attached with my favorite: dimensionals.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more ideas for Sympathy cards. I pray you won't need to use a sympathy card for a very long time though.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment