Thursday, July 15, 2021

Vacation Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

What are your vacation plans for this summer? Did you go yet? Was it all you expected and more? One of my favorite vacation places is the beach, especially if it's a tropical beach.  I'm joining a great vacation blog hop today and thought this card is perfect to give you the tropical feel.


Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, and Coastal Cabana are the perfect tropical vacation color combo in my opinion. I also thought the In Symmetry stamp set worked for this card idea that was in my head. (Love when that works out)


I stamped on one inch strips of cardstock in my color combo using different stamps on each one. I made this one a thank you card because I was thinking it would be good for someone that house-sat or dog-sat. But change the greeting to anything you want. It's great card for so many different occasions. 

Notice the ribbon? I wanted pool party ribbon, but we don't have any. So, I grabbed the white ribbon from Flowers for Every Season ribbon combo pack and the Coastal Cabana pad to get what I wanted. I used a piece of a Stampin' sponge to hold the ribbon on the pad before pulling it through. If you want it darker you can run it through again. 


Then I stamped on one strip for the inside of the card to keep the look together. Need to dress up the inside a little bit. You don't want to inside to feel neglected, do you?

Don't forget to keep hopping.  Click the links below.




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

6 comments: