Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop - Color Challenge

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another fabulous blog hop. This one is a color challenge. I enjoy creating using a color challenge because it often takes me out of my usual comfort zone to use colors that I don't often use together or at all. Do you have some colors that you just don't use to create with?  Well, this color challenge wasn't anything like that for me. This was super fun because they are totally my colors and colors that I often use. Actually, just last week I made a card with the same colors, just two different shades for the blue and pink, but close enough. Trust me.

See! Doesn't this color combo have my name all over it? It's bright, fun, and cheerful. I love, love, love it. I made a get well card today and I think this is the perfect color combo to cheer a friend up when they are feeling under the weather.


I used the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set. I love that the one stamp is a cluster of flowers because it gives you a perfect corner piece for your project that looks great every time. You're spacing will never be off. After stamping the flowers, I just fill in with some leaves and it comes together perfectly every time.  


I stamped the greeting on a strip of cardstock that was left after cutting the front and inside white cardstock to size. No wasting! I then just used a scrap of granny apple green to layer that and place it on the card.  The greeting isn't huge and I felt like it needed something else so I stamped a few small flowers on each side of it.  Added some gems and the finished look if just what I wanted, even if I wasn't quite sure when I started. (LOL)


Then for the inside I just stamped one simple flower to carry the flower theme inside. That little extra touch brings your project all together. Take an extra step and stamp an envelope too. A bunch of flowers on the corner of the front or a lot of little flowers (from the inside) stamped all over the flap of the envelope would make the recipient smile.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.   Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below.




Product List

6 comments:

  1. You're right about this being the perfect stamp set and you've featured the colors so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Get Well card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the stamp for the corner - perfect idea! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great card!

    ReplyDelete