Monday, June 21, 2021

Scraps and More Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are enjoying the summer weather and getting outside as much as possible. This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you projects made with scraps. I think it's safe to save we all have a lot of little pieces of cardstock and designer series paper around.



Well, now you will have some ideas to create using those scraps up. I know I have a ton of small pieces for the ice cream designer paper. I hope you aren't sick of seeing cards with it. It is my absolute favorite paper in the January - June Mini Catalog. It will be gone soon, so hurry and get it before it's gone.


This is a little different than past cards I've made because it has a softer look than the bold colors I have been using to make cards. The Biggest Wish set is so awesome for the front of cards. Nice, big greetings that you can mix and match the fonts to give it different looks.

Don't forget to use those scraps up. Don't throw them away. They can be used to make beautiful cards.  Remember to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas to use those scraps.

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00




No comments:

Post a Comment