Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Need Masculine Card Ideas?

Hello Stamping Friends,

Do you need some masculine card ideas? I am always looking for more great masculine cards. This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing just that with you. With Father's Day around the corner, just maybe you will find the card you want to  make.


I used the awesome set from the mini catalog that carried over into the new annual catalog that focuses on bowties and ties. If that doesn't say masculine, I don't know what you want. (LOL)

I decided to make this a color block type card by cutting the colored cardstock into three different sized and then stamping the greeting, bowties, and ties on white cardstock that would layer on top of the colored cardstock.


I think the colors are perfect for a masculine card too: night of navy, shaded spruce, and daffodil delight. Reminds me of some great plaid.

So notice, this card doesn't say "Happy Father's Day" which means you can use it for any other occasion too. I love when that works in my favor.

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more masculine card inspiration.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment