Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop


Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm here today to share a card using a card sketch for the crafty challenge blog hop. I love using card sketches when creating if I don't have a lot of time or if I am just not feeling the creative juices flowing within me.


I really like this sketch because it is different than I usually do as far as layouts go. So it was fun to make something a little different. I am going to be totally up front and honest with you. Remember the cards from Sunday's Sisters in Stamping challenge that used one 6x6 piece of designer paper? Well, I didn't clean up from that mess  yet so when I went to create today's card I decided to go with what I already had out. Yep, I created another little challenge for myself.


I must say, I love how this turned out. I hope you do too. The only stamp on the card is the sentiment. I colored just the thank you for the outside, but if you look below, I stamped the entire sentiment on the inside.  The flowers and cute little bees are all cut right from designer paper. How is that for quick and easy?


Using the in color Stampin' Write markers, I colored the sentiment two different colors to add more dimension. Using the markers is so great to give you multiple colors without too much fuss.


I've really been having fun decorating the inside of the cards, even if it is just a quick piece of designer paper because it just finishes the card off. Doesn't it look nicer this way? You bring a little bit of the outside to the inside.




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

5 comments: