Monday, May 3, 2021

Punch Cards with the Sisters in Stamping

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing cards made using punches. I have a little sneak peek of what's to come on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 for anyone who qualifies for host benefits. I hope you like it as much as I do.


I usually don't give sneak peeks, but since we are so close to the new annual catalog debut I just couldn't help myself. It's bright. It's cheerful. And it wants to be shared with my stamping friends.


I used the Tailored Tag punch to make a background for my card using a great new host only designer series paper. It's called Pattern Party and it's 12"x12" I also used the flowers from a host set called Prince and Princess. 

I just punched about 12 shapes out and attached them in an order that I found appealing. You can lay the punched papers in any order you want. Each card can end up looking so different depending on how you design the pieces. This is such a great way to also use up smaller scraps of designer paper.

I can't post the links to the paper and stamp set until tomorrow, so I will update the product list then.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon. Don't forget today is the final day to order from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog so get your favorites before they are gone forever.

Also, remember to visit the Sisters in Stamping blog for more punched card ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment