Friday, May 7, 2021

2021-2022 Annual Catalog Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Friday. The sun is shining here in Pennsylvania and I'm loving it. We have had enough rain for a bit, but unfortunately, I believe there is more in the near future.



Welcome to the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Blog Hop. If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, what are you waiting for? It's fantastic. If you need one, let me know and we can make arrangements. And even better this month there is a great promotion for orders over $250 to receive an extra $25 in host rewards, so gather your wish list and even a few friends so you can take advantage of the bonus. Plus I will send a little gift to anyone who places an order.


I thought this particular card is perfect to share with you since it uses both a host stamp set and the awesome paper pack that is also a host product. Can I just tell you how much I love how this card turned out. It has so many of my favorite things: stripes, polka dots, black and white with a pop of color, pink, and pretty swans. 

As a little girl, I always loved looking at swans. They so gracefully glide on top of the water and are just so pretty.  I added a little wink of stella to wings  of the swan to make her shimmer and shine just a little bit more than ordinary. I love the matte black dots to use for the eye. Makes it really come to life by adding that 3D aspect.  


The roses were colored with the flirty flamingo and mint macaron Stampin' Blends. I also added just a touch of wink of stella to the leaves. The swan and flowers are attached to the card with deminsionals.

Don't forget to keep hopping to see so many other great projects that focus on the new catalog. Your inspiration awaits.....

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00
Now don't forget about the great host promotion. You can place just an order for yourself or gather a few orders from some friends. You can get both of the host items I used on the card above, plus you will still have another $22 to pick out more freebies with just a $250 order this month. Just ask if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

3 comments: