Saturday, May 1, 2021

April Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Are you loving all the sharing here on my blog lately? I am. It has been so long since I was busy stamping and I really missed it. I hope you are enjoying all the inspiration as much as I am sharing it with you.

This is a new blog hop for me. I always get Paper Pumpkin each and every month, but I often don't share anything I have made with the kit. Not this month though.


This kit just screams my name. The colors, the images, and the cutout cards all say, "Rachel, come play with us and make something pretty." Seriously, I heard it say that to me.


Popsicles, watermelon, and even a promise from God (rainbow). I love, love, love this kit.


Look at how cheerful this card is. I took one of the folded rainbow shaped cards and cut the back off of it. I used the back to punch a few ice cream cone topper to make the clouds. The background is embossed with the subtle punch to give it just a little "subtle" texture before I stamped it with the little dots which I think looks like raindrops falling behind the rainbow.


I also added some wink of stella to the clouds and the rainbow because who doesn't love an extra little glimmer and sparkle. The silver glimmer paper comes in the kit and is already punched out for you as well as the circle that the greeting is stamped on.

Of course, the colors for the card (bermuda bay and blackberry bliss) came right from the rainbow. I love how this card turned out and it was fairly easy to put together since most of it came in the kit.

You can use the kit according to the instructions that are sent with it or you can think outside the pumpkin box and create your own beautiful project. 

If you don't subscribe to this monthly kit, hurry and do it now so you don't miss out on next month's kit. Crafting kits sent right to your mailbox. It's like Christmas every month.


Just look at everything that comes in this kit. It's packed with great shaped cards, stickers, lined envelopes, punched pieces, a adorable little stampin' spot, some dimensionals, linen thread and a great stamp set. Everything you need to get crafty.


And here are the finished projects according to the directions that are provided. You can subscribe to the May kit until May 10. Don't delay, you're going to want your own box that is delivered to your door.









2 comments: