Saturday, May 1, 2021

You Have All Touched My Heart

Hello Stamping Friends,

I have a few cards to share with you today using the Touched My Heart stamp set that you can get free with a $150 order. It will be gone on May 4th, so if you want this great set, get your order in today. I love the name of the set. And I must say you all have touched my heart as well. The best part of stamping for me is that I have met so many great people who I can call friends that are near and dear to my heart.


Now I'll move onto something that we don't all love; sympathy card. We can always use some Sympathy cards, although they are definitely my least favorite cards to make because it means someone is missing a loved one. And that just makes me sad.


Now this card is a great card to give to that special guy in your life. Definitely a more masculine look to it with the colors and the paper but will sure let him know you love him. Don't you think?

Don't some of these things, definitely the stamps, are only available for a few more day. Don't miss out. Order today. 

I would be remiss to not let you know about the great host special beginning May 4. If you host a party, either in-person or online orders, you will receive an additional $25 in FREE credit when your party orders total $250 or more. With the new catalog beginning on that same day, it sure will be easy to reach that level. I know I can reach it myself a few times. (LOL)  Let me know if you would like to host a get together with a few close friends or family.





No comments:

Post a Comment