Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sisters in Stamping Favorite Bundle

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Sunday and that means a great Sunday Fun Day post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing with your our favorite bundles from the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog. There's so many it's so difficult to select just one!


Honestly, I can't pick just one. I love the hydrangea, the strawberries, the dragonflies, the ice cream, the hearts & kisses (love the lipstick), and so much more. However, the theme was one and besides, it would be an awful interesting card if I used a little bit of all of my favorites. (LOL)


And since, I've shared cards recently from each of those bundles, I figured you'd rather see a card using just one, right?  I used the Dragonfly Garden bundle and the coordinating designer series paper for this card. The little dragonflies are actually cut right rom the paper. You can even cut the big one from one of the sheets if you'd like. I stamped the inside with the thank you for your kindness stamp with enough room to write a little message to the recipient.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more bundle inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon. And if you'd like to order anything, you can click on the links below to go directly to my store.




Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment