Thursday, March 18, 2021

Easter Themed Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Wow, can you believe Easter is just a few short weeks away? It will be here before I'm ready. It just kind of sneaks up on me. This time of year is busy in our house. We have three birthdays and Easter within a four week period. 


I love making these little baskets. They are so easy. They are quick. And they are just absolutely adorable to give to your friends and family. You can make several different sizes very easily too. 


For this basket, I started with a 6"x6" piece of mint macaron cardstock. I scored it at 2" on all four sides. Then I cut on the vertical score line up to the horizontal score line on two opposing sides. I cut  six pieces of Ornate Garden designer series paper (1 3/4") and attached it basket. To make the basket you just bring up each side until it forms a little "v." If you fold all the way over each other you will have a little square box.


This particular size holds four or five round chocolates. To make the handle, I cut a piece of cardstock 3/4" x 6" and decorated it with a 6"x1/4" piece of the same designer paper.

 
I have also made them 9" (score at 3" on all four sides) and 12" (score at 4" on all four sides). You can essentially make them any size you would like. You just need to end up with 9 equal squares after scoring.


This is what your scored and cut piece of cardstock will look like regardless of the size of paper you will end up with 9 equal squares to begin making your basket.

5 comments: