Monday, February 8, 2021

Sunday Fun Day Sale-a-bration

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope  you are enjoying this Sunday with your family.  This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some great Sale-a-bration projects with you. Remember this is the last month of Sale-a-bration, so you need to get your orders in before the end of the month to get your FREEBIES.


I used the great floral designer series paper called Paper Blooms that you can earn for FREE with any $50 order (before shipping and tax). This is such a cheerful pack of paper without being overly "girly" if you know what I mean. I think it has a lot to do with the color combination. The night of navy definitely tones it down, while making it a great pack.


I covered two of the mini coffee cups from the fall mini catalog (yep, they are still available) as well as the must have carrier to go with them (also, still available). I actually took one cup apart and laid it flat so I could use it as a pattern to completely cover each cup. Remember to hold on to that "trash" cup so you can use it in the future. To cover the carrier, I just laid it on its side and traced it onto the designer paper, then cut it out.


I just cut the circles from the one page of designer paper for the top. I had to trim them just a smidge more than the actual size to fit the insert on the top. I love the little touch it adds. I also cut a few small flowers and layered them with some dimensionals in the center of the lid. A little rhinestone is the perfect addition to finish off each flower.


I also used the dies to make a band for the center of the cups and finished each cup off with some layered flowers also cut from the designer paper.  Then I wrapped some ribbon around the rim to finish it off. I love how these turned out and hope they have inspired you too.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Sale-a-bration inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment