Sunday, January 31, 2021

Have You Used Stampin' Blends?

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's time for Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing projects made using Stampin' Blends. If you haven't tried these awesome markers yet, what are you waiting for? They are fantastic.



I decided to use the fun girlfriends set from the January - June 2021 mini catalog. Those girls are darling and so much fun to create with. The set is called Hey, Girlfriend. Such a fun name for it, too.


I stamped the girl on basic white cardstock, then I stamped her again on the yellow polka dot (you know, my favorite polka dots) designer series paper from the Flower and Field Sale-a-bration pack. Once that was stamped, I carefully cut out just the dress and attached it to the cut out white cardstock girl. I also stamped the heart and cut it out from Petal Pink cardstock for her to hold.  I completed the look using the Stampin' Blends to color the rest of her in. I even went over the  lines in the dress to make them a little more dramatic-looking.

Honestly, I think the layering makes this card so much better. A little layer here, and a little layer there completes the finished look, don't you think?  It's so easy to create great color combos when you use a pack of designer paper as your guide. You know that each combo you pick from the pack will work together perfectly. No guesswork necessary.

If you haven't already placed your Sale-a-bration order, there is just one month left. Thank you to everyone that has placed an order this month. Don't let the freebies pass you by.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping for more ideas using Stampin' Blends.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment