Sunday, February 14, 2021

Hearts for Sunday Fun Day

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you are having a fantastic day no matter what you are doing. Today for Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some heart projects, of course. Hope you enjoy!


My heart project is a little non-traditional for Valentine's Day, but that's okay because I am usually a little non-traditional myself. However, it has a heart, so it counts.


I made this card because I wanted to use the daisy paper from the Flower a Field Deisgner Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration brochure. It makes me think of my mom because her favorite flower was a daisy. Plus the saying, "my heart smiles just thinking of you" definitely reminds me of my mom and I do often smile just thinking about her over the years. Many happy memories keep my heart smiling while missing her for so long. 

Don't forget you have just two more weeks for Sale-a-bration and your chance to earn some FREEBIES. 

For more heart ideas, head over to Sisters in Stamping.

Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment