Sunday, February 28, 2021

A Stripe Sunday Fun Day


Hello Stamping Friends,

I shared with you earlier a card using the Hearts & Kisses stamp set and I have another one to share with you now for the Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping. I really love this set.  


Today's theme is stripes. That means I could have gone in a number of directions. I decided to make my stripes with white strips which then gave me some rococo rose stripes above and below the white giving the allusion of even more great stripes. If I can't have polka dots, I would definitely want some stripes. 


I love the clean look of the white cardstock with just a little bit of color. The little leaves are all separate little pieces that I placed close to each other to make it look like a vine. Once I was finished I felt it needed just a little bit of something and that's when I "stitched" the edges of the white stripes using the dark rococo rose Stampin' Blend pen and it was exactly what I think the card needed.

The lips were punched
Product List


Again, there are only a few hours left to earn your Sale-a-bration FREEBIES before they are gone forever. Be sure to place your order before midnight.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are inspired to go make a project with stripes. Need more inspiration, don't forget to go to the Sisters in Stamping for more ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment