Monday, October 12, 2020

The Designer Series Paper Sale is Here

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you are all doing well. What crafting projects have you been working on? I made a great 12"x 12" Halloween sampler last week and I love how it turned out. Be watching for it soon. 


As the holiday season approaches, something I look forward to most is designing one-of-a-kind holiday cards for my friends and family. This time of year can be expensive though, and I’m always looking to save where I can. Fortunately, the Designer Series Paper Sale this October will help me (and you!) do just that. 


There are definitely some great designs that you will want to add to your stash of paper. It is sure to make every project that much better with a little bit of designer series paper included. 


During this promotion (1–31 October), you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog and August– December 2020 Mini Catalog! It’s the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on gorgeous Designer Series Paper that you can use in all of your holiday projects. Let me know if you’d like take advantage of the Designer Series Paper Sale. I’d be happy to place an order for you or you can click here to go directly to my website and see the exact papers on sale.

As always, thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment