Sunday, October 4, 2020

Simple Masculine Card

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you masculine cards. We all can use some good masculine cards from time to time, but are you like me? I have many men that I need cards for, but I don't always have enough masculine cards. I like making pretty, girly cards so much more, so when there is a challenge to make a more manly card I'm up for the task.


This is a pretty easy card to make. One color ink and one color cardstock. That makes it the ultimate in quick and easy, right?  I used early espresso ink paired up with the Sailing Home stamp set. I'll be honest with you though; this card is not easy for me to make. I want to add more color, more layers, more accessories. For me, less is not easier, it's really harder. Go figure.

I stamped a few images (compass and knotted rope) on the second layer for a background. Then I stamped the lighthouse with a few birds flying out of it and a simple greeting of thanks on the main layer. 

Attached both layers on an angle to offset them and give it a more interesting look than square on.  What do you think? Quick, easy, but appealing for men?

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more masculine card ideas.

Thanks for stopping. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment