Saturday, September 5, 2020

Quick and Easy Memories & More Card Pack

Hello Stamping Friends,

So excited to be here sharing again. I really want to make this a regular thing because I seriously miss all of you. I hope everyone is doing well and stamping when they can. I'm always here to help with any questions you have or stamping ideas you need. I hope to be stamping in person with you soon.

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing cards made using the Memories & More Card Packs. These packs are made to make creating quick and easy whether you are making scrapbook pages to preserve your memories or need a card and don't have a lot of time to create. 


I used the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack from the 2020 Holiday catalog. The only thing I added to the card were the holiday rhinestones because I felt the tree just needed some ornaments. However, it would have been a beautiful card without them as well. I just wanted some bling. This girl loves her bling.

I used two cards from the pack. The gold foil layer is one of the 4" x 6" cards that I just cut to 5" x 3  3/4" and then the tree is one of the smaller 3" x 4" cards that I just layered onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock. The deer is a little self-adhesive die cut that also comes in the pack. All I needed to have on hand besides the pack was the cardstock in Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce; plus some adhesive. See super simple but an impressive end result.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Memories and More Card Pack inspiration. 

Product List
Snail Adhesive
Snail Adhesive
[104332]
$7.00

Thank you for stopping by. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment