Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The Best Deal Ever From Stampin' Up!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I've got some exciting news to share with all of you. This is such a great deal that I just can't be selfish and keep it to myself. I would be remiss if I didn't share it with you. This is the absolute best deal that Stampin' Up! offers. Continue scrolling for all the details. You won't want to be left out.


Now through September 30, 2020 there is a great deal on the ultimate savings program offered by Stampin' Up! Here are all the deets.....

Get started on my Stampin' Up! team, Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts, during September, and you will receive:

  • A starter kit with your choice of $125 in product 
  • A business pack (catalogs, order forms, etc)
  • Queen Anne's Lace Stamp Set
  • So Much Love Stamp Set
  • Sheet of Basic Rhinestones
  • Pre-cut kits for 16 cards along with four ideas (and video tutorials) on how you can put them together! These are great for using in your first class or to make up yourself to send to friends!
  • Continued discount of at least 20% on all future orders
  • Sneak peeks at new product
  • Ability to preorder from catalogs that are not live yet
  • FREE shipping on this order (that's a savings of $12.50)
You will get all of that for just $99 (plus tax)


Here's a quick video for a card using the Queen Anne's lace stamp set that is included FREE in the kit during September 2020.


I would be thrilled to sit down and discuss this wonderful opportunity. Remember, I've been around the block a few times with Stampin' Up! since I've been a demonstrator since 2001. Yep, coming up on my 20th Anniversary soon. I can't believe that. This deal ends September 30, 2020 so contact me today so I can answer any questions or concerns you would have.



No comments:

Post a Comment