Saturday, May 2, 2020

Time to Say Goodbye

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Have you checked out the retiring list of stamps and accessories? There's so many great things on them that I will certainly miss. Over at Sisters in Stamping, we are sharing some great cards that were made using sets that will soon be retired. I can't believe it's already time to say goodbye. The stamp set on today's card is definitely one that I will miss.


As a teacher myself, I can always use thank you cards that are geared towards school and children. This set, Check You Out, it one that totally fits the bill for those cards. I love the little owl and, of course, the books. The icing on the cake is the set of eyeglasses to put on the owl. The set also has a cute little worm (you won't catch me saying that phrase often) that is also perfect for the books.

On this card, I also used the retiring Dinoroar Designer Series Paper. It's not just for the dinosaur set as you can see here. It has the perfect balance of fun color to add to this card. 

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas.

Head over to my website to place your order. Click on the links to see each of the retiring lists: Annual Catalog  or January - June 2020 Mini Catalog

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment