Friday, February 14, 2020

Stamping From the Heart


 Hello stamping friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping and Happy Valentine's Day to you. This week we are sharing some great heart projects. So from my heart to yours, I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day.


This card came together so quick. I used the From My Heart Suite Bundle. Most of the card consists of designer series paper. The only stamp I used was the greeting, "From My Heart To Yours." The center heart is actually punched from the designer series paper in the bundle. The coordination of products is great in this bundle for making projects come together so seamlessly and effortlessly.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas with heart.

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.





Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment