Saturday, February 15, 2020

Happy Mail

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know, I have inundated you with a lot of hearts lately, but this is probably the last one this year. I made these adorable little mailboxes for my class and a few of my friends. I loved making them because the supplies were minimal, effort was minimal, but the finished project was a wow. My kiddos at school were gushing over them. They were so excited to have their own mini mailbox. Several of them said they are going to ask to mount them outside their bedrooms so they can get notes. Not so sure how the parents are going to feel about that. 


The neat thing is that you can make each one look a little different than the others by switching up the sides of the designer paper you choose. I also wrote their names on the hearts on front door, just took a picture before that step to preserve their privacy.


Look how different each one of them are, yet they all look awesome together.


By the way, these adorable little, plain white mailboxes have been hoarded in my stamp room for years. Not sure what I was waiting for, but this year I said, "Enough is enough. I'm going to use them." Please tell me you have hoarded items in your stash too.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment