Friday, February 21, 2020

Designer Series Paper Makes Creating Easy

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another great week with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are letting the designer series papers do the work for us. Creating with these papers is so easy. They help with colors, stamp choice, and overall layout.


I used the Peaceful Poppies designer series paper to create this Sympathy card. I can not tell you how much I dislike making these card, but I know how much they are appreciated by the recipients when they lose a loved one. They are necessary but thinking why they need to be sent is just too sad for me. 

For this card, I made the designer paper the main thing you see and then added some punched circles for the greeting with one little cut out poppy to bring it all together. Of course, the greeting is attached using dimensionals. I also took the mossy meadow Stampin' Write marker to doodle around the edge of the white circle. Without it, it was just to bland. It really brought the whole project together. I also punched some leaves to stick behind the greeting to add a little more. 

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping for more designer series paper inspiration. You won't be disappointed. 


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment