Saturday, February 29, 2020

Fabulous Birthday Cards

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing fabulous birthday cards with all of you. Being that everyone has a birthday each year, these are probably the most needed cards every year. 

This is definitely a very girly card.  I suppose I should have added some dazzling diamonds to make it a bit more sparkly. You can never go wrong with more glitter. (That's my motto!)  I used the Best Dressed Designer Series paper to start with my colors and then I just continues with the stamp set from the suite. I colored the perfume bottle, lipstick, and the flowers with the Stampin' Blend markers. To finish the lipstick off, I used the Wink of Stella shimmer pen to add some sparkle to the purple lipstick. Shimmery lipstick is just better.  Those three pieces are cut out and attached with dimensionals.

Then just start layering to give your card the complete finished look. The more layers the better, or so I think. The old olive strips are layered between the blackberry bliss and the highland heather layers for a little different look. Usually I would layer those behind the bottom layer.

I hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back soon. Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more birthday inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment