Sunday, January 26, 2020

No Theme? What do I do?


Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's time for another post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we went with a "No Theme" theme. I must admit, I was a little confused and wasn't sure if my card fit a no theme, theme. I wasn't sure what to do? HAHA

This is a card that I made for my display board for the presentation I did back in April at OnStage in Atlantic City for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. My entire presentation used the Come Sail Away bundle. I enjoyed creating each project and always try to come up wit different things so every card looks different, which is challenging I must admit. 


I ultimately decided this card for today's no theme because look, it has no greeting. So in my head, it has no theme. This can be used for any occasion you need it to be for. Sometimes those cards are the best because you never know when you need a card for an odd event that the greetings you already have on hand just don't fit the bill.

To color the lighthouses I used an aqua painter. For the navy lighthouse, I just swished the color around after stamping the image. What does that mean? I stamped and then took the aqua painter and "painted" the water over it to move the color to fill in the white places. For the yellow lighthouses, I squeezed the daffodil delight pad together when it was closed to get a little ink on the lid. Then I picked the ink off the lid with the aqua painter and painted them in.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great ideas. 

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment