Tuesday, January 14, 2020

New Year- New Catalog, Let's Sale-a-brate! Stampers Dozen Blog Hop

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's the 14th of the month and you know what that means, right? That's right, it is time for another great blog hop with the Stampers Dozen.  It's a New Year, a New Catalog, so let's Sale-a-brate. We are sharing projects with you with a Sale-a-bration theme and the new January -June 2020 Catalog.


I used something from each catalog on my card this time. The designer series paper is the Best Dress 6x6 pack from the spring catalog. There's a design for everyone in this pack. Of course, the shoe designs are my favorite, but this floral paper worked perfectly for the birthday cake. Or so I think. 


I stamped the cake, colored with Stampin' Blends, and cut out the cake. Then of course, it is attached using dimensionals - my favorite thing. I used a 2" strip of the floral paper and covered that with a petal pink piece of cardstock that was vertically stamped with the greeting. I thought it was a different and fun way to place a greeting.

Don't forget to keep on hopping by visiting the blogs by clicking on the links below. You won't be disappointed.

Stamper's Dozen January 2020 Blog Hop

  1. Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s - Stamping in My Flops
  2. Judy Garza – Creativity Released
  3. Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
  4. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  5. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  6. Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
  7. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
  8. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
  9. Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
  10. Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
  11. BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout of your card! Just a little change creates something new and fresh!

    ReplyDelete