Saturday, January 11, 2020

Forget Your Trebles with the Spring Catalog

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's time for another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. And we have some great projects using new stamps and accessories found in the Spring Catalog that just came out a little over a week ago. Have you had the chance to drool over it? It's packed with great new stamps, designer paper and so many other new goodies to create with. If you don't have your copy, please let me know and I will get one out to you.


I made this fun little card to send to a friend or loved one that may be going through a difficult time. I love the play on words to "forget your trebles." Obviously, this would be a perfect card to send to someone musically inclined, but it works just as well for anyone else.

I used the designer paper found in the Sale-a-bration brochure for the top of the card. I felt it gives the card the feeling of a piano. Maybe I'm just crazy, but do you see it?

I also stamped the treble clef on some lovely lipstick cardstock so I could cut out the little heart and attach it with dimensionals to give it that extra little pop.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more inspiration using the Spring catalog.


No comments:

Post a Comment