Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happy Fall Y'All Blog Hop


Remember to Create!



Hello Stamping Friends,

It's October 14th and that means another great blog hop with the Stamper's Dozen group. This month the theme is Happy Fall Y'All. I love the fall. Cool, crisp days. Leaves changing colors. Pumpkins, apples and cider donuts. I mean really, what's not to love? Oh wait, there is one thing that I don't love. Any guesses? Okay, I won't keep you in suspense. The one thing that I don't love about fall is the fact that the next season is winter and it sneaks up on us so quickly but decides to hang around for far too long here in Northeast Pennsylvania.

For my card, I made a tree using the Seasonal Layers framelits. The branch and the leaves both are in that set. So if you don't have a "fall" seasonal set, you can still make this card. I know a lot of you already have the framelits.


I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set to stamp "veins"  on the leaves using the leaf stamp that is in that set. No, it's not a perfect match, but leaves aren't perfect anyway. I love how these turned out.

For the background, I "stamped" a clear block in each of the three colors randomly all over watercolor paper. Once they were stamped, I spritzed them with water and let the magic take over.

Of course, a few of the leaves are attached using dimensionals. You already knew that though, right?

This card is good to let someone know you appreciate them.

Keep hopping through the rest of the blogs. You will be inspired.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment