Friday, August 24, 2018

Glitter Happens

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This we are loving glitter and all things that sparkle. I am a sparkle kind of girl so this was right up my alley. The more glitter the better. (Don't you dare tell me otherwise. I won't listen!)


I used the Dandelion Wishes stamp set for the card. The glitter is a little hard to see in the picture but in real life it is awesome. It really brings the card to life and makes it sooo much better. It's kind of drab without it. Trust me!


You make need to click on the pictures to seethe glitter better. I also added some more sparkle to the center of each dandelion by adding a rhinestone. Jewels and sparkle just plead to stay together.  I love the colors of this card too. It's such a soft looking card so it can be used for a variety of occasions.  My greeting just says a little hello, but things of the possibilities, especially if you use the new Itty Bitty Greetings set like I did.  The ribbon is the perfect little accent to finish off the card.

I cut a small piece to adhere to the corner (edges are tucked behind) and then cut another small piece, knotted it and added to the ribbon with a mini glue dot.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more cards that sparkle and shine.




  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment