Friday, August 10, 2018

Back to School Already??

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here's to another week of stamping and crafting.  What were some of your favorite projects you made this week?  It's Friday and that means another week of fun with the Sisters in Stamping for a great Fabulous Friday post. This week's theme is right up my alley, Back to School. The teacher in me loves the theme. So many new beginnings and possibilities with a new school year on the horizon. But first, I can't believe it's back to school time already. Where did the summer go? 

Of course, when I saw the Picked for You stamp set in the new catalog back in June, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this apple. You know, an apple for the teacher? Plus the greetings in the set are awesome too. (You can see the complete set below)


This is a pretty quick and simple card to make a bunch of. Great to make a set for your favorite teacher. Not a ton of supplies needed and definitely an easy layout and stamping experience.


I love this saying that I used on the inside. Right down to the core, your'e terrific. What can be better than hearing that?  Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more ideas for back to school. You'll love them.

Remember to keep scrolling to see all that I used on this card, so you can recreate it on your own.
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment