Friday, June 22, 2018

Bundle and Save Day!

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

How are you all doing? I know it's been pretty spotty for me with posting and I want to thank you for sticking with me. I worked almost every day this past school year, Jonah was on two soccer teams, seeing Brittney and Eli and visiting Noah at school with workshops in between, kept me on my toes.  Thank goodness it's summer and I can take a break and chill for a few weeks. Still trying to land that dream teaching job so if you know of any place be sure to let me know. I enjoy subbing and all that it offers but I really want my own classroom. I keep praying the day will happen soon.

So now that you are caught up with where in the world Rachel has been, it's time for another Fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are focusing on the great bundles that are available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog that was released earlier this month. Don't have your copy yet? Let me know. I have them here.



I used the Sea of Textures bundle, stamp set and framelits, to make my card. There is certainly a lot of texture going on with this card. I embossed the tranquil tide cardstock with the wave folder then added a few pieces of the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper. Next, I diecut the "net" from crumb cake cardstock, stamped the octopus in Fresh Fig and die cut him out and attached with some (awesome) dimensionals of course. Finished it off with a banner greeting that reads, "thanks for reaching out"

It's a great card to give someone that you want to thank for being there for you. Obviously the time of year is perfect for this card too. However, any ocean loving person would love this year round.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using bundles. Remember bundle and save. You save 10% the purchase price by getting this in a bundle rather than individually.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon, I have more to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment