Friday, July 6, 2018

A Little Pinspiration for You Today

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July with your friends and family. See any fantastic fireworks displays? I have been to two so far and planning on another one tomorrow evening. I have to say I'm deciding that I'm not a huge fan of the loud bangs. The bright light is pretty but the sound is too much for me. I don't like loud things.

It is Friday which means a post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are using Pinterest to be pinspired to make a project. I saw this picture and was inspired to make the card below. Can you see how it inspired the card?


Here is the Pinterest picture that inspired this card. 



I made a z-fold card. They are so easy to make and a little more fun and interactive than just a regular folded card. Makes it more fun to receive. You just start with  a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock. Fold it in half (which will be a regular card if you stop here), and then fold the front part back to the crease. Told you it was easy. 


I colored the back side of the vellum with the Stampin' Blends markers. It's a great stained glass look. I also stamped the medallion stamp from the Painted Glass set in bermuda bay on the white cardstock to bring it all together. I added a rhinestone to the center of the medallion for some added bling.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more pinspiration ideas.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment