Tuesday, November 21, 2017

It's Beginning to look like Christmas

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm on a roll. I am really trying to connect with each of you more often here on the blog and so far this week I'm off to a great start. I'm letting it become a habit, you know, something I do everyday. It's so easy to fall away when you miss a regular schedule day but now that I'm back on track, I really want to stay here with you.

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. The Seasonal Chums is a great set that has a front and back to the stamp that makes great tags or fun cards. For this I card I made a window so you can use both sides of the snowman. It's always fun to bring the outside of the card inside.


I also stamped the tree and greeting just inside the window (on the inside of the card) so you can see them when the card is closed. After cutting the window out with the square framelits, I embossed the emerald envy cardstock with the holly berry folder. Before placing the emerald envy cardstock on the card base, I attached the window sheet. You want to hid the edges of the window sheet between the two pieces of cardstock so it looks complete and finished.  I also used a little of the embossing paste on the bottom of the snowman to look like snow. The snowman is attached with my favorite: dimensionals.


Here's the inside of the card. Isn't it cute to see the "back" side of the snowman. To attach on the inside, I used regular adhesive because I didn't want it to be too bulky if I used dimensionals.

Did you make your Christmas cards yet? There's still time. I can help you with a layout and ideas if you need suggestions. Just let me know.


Online extravaganza is underway. Don't forget to check out the savings. The end November 26, 2017
CLICK HERE to see the flyer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment