Friday, February 24, 2017

Warm Weather = Birds

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you have been enjoying these past few days for way above normal temperatures for February. I know I have been loving them. Almost all the crazy snow we got while we were away on vacation (BTW, that's  rude awakening to come home to after being in sunny Arizona) is just about melted. That is a great sight. I know we will probably get one more storm before it's all said and done but it's so much easier to deal with (mentally, that is) when there is not a huge accumulation already waiting to melt.

This week at Sisters in stamping the theme goes right along with the warmer temperatures (and it was planned weeks ago, so we had no way of knowing). It's all about the birds this week.


I used the Pop of Paradise flamingo for my card. Flamingo's = warm weather so I'm sticking with it. What better color to use for the card but Flirty Flamingo too. Just can't help it.  There's so much I love about this card, the pink, black and white color combo and the polka dots on the background that are embossed are of course my top two reasons. I know, I know, you know me too well and could have said that without me sharing it.

The background behind the flamingo is just a watercolor wash using some flirty flamingo ink and an aqua painter. Easy peasy!  It really is an easy card to duplicate and it will be loved by anyone.

Be sure to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great bird ideas. Thanks for stopping by.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Small Heart Punch
Small Heart Punch
[117193]
$5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment