Saturday, February 25, 2017

Carried Away Set of Cards Video

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm here today to share another video with you for a one of my favorite stamp sets  from the Occasions Catalog, Lift Me Up! I know I shared with you before that I want to ride in a hot air balloon so I'm sure that's one of the reasons I'm loving this set so much. Twelve cards using this great set and coordinating paper.

The video pairs up the Lift Me Up stamp set with the Carried Away Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE as one of your Sale-a-bration choice with any qualifying $50 order. We still have time for Sale-a-bration, and I still have a few dates open in March if you are interested in earning some of these items for FREE and also getting an extra $25 in hostess credit. Let me know soon!


Enjoy the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment