Friday, January 27, 2017

Do You Have Your Valentine Treats Ready?

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday to you. This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some Valentine's treats that you can make for your loved ones. I know we all love a good chocolate bar so I decided to focus on the chocolate and decorate around it. That's how a great project starts, around chocolate, right?


I started with a 3 1/4" x 11" piece of real red cardstock and then scored it at 6" and 6 1/4". I also scored it at 10" so there would be a little flap that could fold over and add a cute little touch. I used the white satin ribbon to add a nice little touch. The sending love designer series paper stack is great to make these. I used two 3"x 3" pieces of the heart paper to decorate the front of the pocket and the top half of the pocket. To hold it closed I used a small amount of tear and tape (about 1" just behind the flap portion). I also used the tear and tape under the flap to hold that in place.

The sweetheart punch is a quick and easy tool to finish off your treat with a polka dot heart (from the sending love paper) and the dazzling diamonds glimmer paper. I also used the heart border punch to add a little red glimmer heart to the center of the dazzling diamonds heart.


Here's a close up of the hearts.


And the side view for you.  These are perfect to make multiple of with having minimal scraps leftover too. Plus, they are super quick and easy. Oh, let's not forget adorable.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment